What should I bring with me when I come for a scheduled office appointment?
- Driver's License or valid state ID
- Insurance Card
- Doctor Referral if you have HMO
- All pertinent x-ray reports and test results from your primary care or referring physician
- A list of all medications that you are currently taking
- A list of any known drug allergies and the symptoms you may have from taking these medicines
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of the operation report
Are my medical records kept private and confidential?
Your medical file is handled with the utmost respect for your privacy. As a condition of employment, our staff is bound by strict confidentiality requirements. we will not release the contents of your medical records without your consent.
What should I expect during the first visit?
During your initial visit, a physical examination may be done and you may be asked several questions. Once any tests are complete, the physician will decide your diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
For faster service, click here to print and complete:
New Patient Registration Form